Astrani offers you a choice of flexible engagement models designed to adapt to your specific outsourcing needs. Our modular engagement models reflect our desire to address the challenges we have seen our customer businesses face during the outsourcing process. We recognize that needs and goals change over a period of time; irrespective of whether you partner with us for IT services or Business Process Outsourcing, you can choose your operating model, or even create a hybrid that best fits your needs.
- Effort based pricing or Time & Material
- Dedicated Team
- Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) Model
- Milestone Based pricing
- Fixed Bid
Effort based pricing model
- Effort based pricing model, the project cost is a function of the total project execution time and the corresponding resources deployed.
- This model best suits complex projects inclined to specification and design changes. The client pays an hourly rate which is agreed at the time of contract signing. The client may revise the team size optimizing the cost and duration of the project.
- We have fine-tuned our methodologies, time reporting and escalation mechanisms over numerous customer engagements and leverage this experience to help you build well-structured, stable teams that meet your variable workforce requirements.
- Dedicated team operates as an extension of the customer's development center.
- Through such dedicated team, we offer the best skill sets, resources, flexibility and time-to-market advantages to the customers, taking all necessary efforts to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the customers.
- In the Build-Operate-Transfer Model, Astrani launches a dedicated facility for the client. This facility is like an extension of the client's own facility.
- We take care of all aspects of the project, from the acquisition and setting up of facilities, to establishing operations, acquiring and training of staff, to the actual day-to-day running of processes.
- Astrani has a well-defined mechanism for the smooth transition of the facility to the client.
Milestone based pricing
- This option can be applied to large, long-lasting projects with measurable phases.
- Payment schedules are defined on time (ex. monthly) or milestone basis. This model reinforces progress monitoring and reduces large projects risks.
- A low risk option, which you can choose when the scope and specifications for the projects are reasonably clear.
- We offer Project based pricing in domains wherein we have the expertise and also have well defined estimation tools to determine the resource commitments.
- Our process optimization ensures reliability, predictability and optimized performance of the projects to deliver on time, on budget, on target.